Our corporate missions and vision
Welding Alloys Japan Ltd. is founded on October 18, 1999. We established corporate missions at the time of our foundation and have been committed to conducting our business activities based on the missions.
Our corporate missions are as follows:
- To gain customer satisfaction through trying to share information inside and outside of the company.
- To capture the essence of things by viewing things from multiple and long term perspectives.
- To foster employees who are cheerful, positive and capable of executing promptly.
We aim to be a development-type core company specializing in wear-resistant welding and corrosion-resistant cladding. Our vision is to grow into a company as below.
- A core company with unique technologies in wear-resistant welding and corrosion- resistant cladding
- A core company that is capable of providing customers with the latest information relating to wear-resistant welding and corrosion- resistant cladding
- A company that is recognized by both ourselves and others as a leading company in the field of wear-resistant welding and corrosion- resistant cladding